What time should I arrive at the venue?
When will the keynote begin?
Which is the nearest train/tube station?
- Pimlico on Victoria Line
Where I can find a map of the venue?
- You can download floorplan on this link : www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/victoria
Can I get a discount on my ticket?
- Yes we offer discounts to groups, students and charities. Contact us for any discount request.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Can I cancel my ticket and get a refund?
- Yes if you cancel before the 4th October 2017.
What if I cannot pay by Eventbrite?
- It’s possible to use the Invoice + Bank Transfer payment route. The administrative fee is 6% by ticket.
Can I win Scrum Alliance Unit by attending?
How can I give a talk at the Agile Tour London?
- As a spakers, Please use the Call for Papers which is usually open from 15th April to 15th of June.
- As an attendee you can have a change to give a lighting talks during Lunch break, please Contact if you want to submit a lighting talk.
How do we choose the speakers and talks?
- 60% of the speakers have been invited and 40% has been selected by the call for papers process (usually open from 15th April to 15th of June).
As a speakers when I will know if my submission has been accepted of not?
- If you submission has been accepted you will contacted by email between the 15th of June and 15th of July. If you submission has not been accepted you will be definitly informed by the end of July.
Why be a media partner or a sponsor?
- To reach a vast community of professionals to promote your company and products.
As a sponsor, can I give a talk?
- Yes, but it will be announced as a sponsored talk in the program.
As a sponsor, can I make a demo, give away flyers or have a stand?
- Yes, yes and yes. Contact us to know the details of our sponsorship package.
As a meetup, could I have a discount code for my members?
- Yes. Please Contact.
What is Agile Tour London about?
- Agile in general, from software development to Agile outside of IT.
Who is Agile Tour London 2017 for?
- Everyone in Agile or anyone who is interested in it. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an expert.
What to expect from the conference?
- Learn from experts, exchange experiences with other agilists, discover agile if you are new to it or strengthen your knowledge, if you are already familiar with Agile.
What are the main themes this year?
- Practically all the themes of agile will be there. This year, we will have a focus on Devops and Agile UX.
How can you benefit from Agile Tour London?
- Attend the workshops and talks of your choice, meet fellow Agilists and speakers. Learn from speakers who are leaders in their sector.
Why Agile Tour London?
- Agile Tour London is a conference where agilists of any experience level and sector can meet and exchange. It’s part of the Agile Tour Conferences network that has been created in 2008 with the idea to promote Agile across the world.
Agile Tour London is for you if:
- You like Agile
- You like to know more about Agile in practice
- You like this agile joke about a pig and a chicken – agileforall.com/agile-commitment-scrum-pig-chicken-part-1
Agile Tour London in a nutshell:
- Agile Tour London is a conference about Agile in general, where agilists of any background can meet and exchange. All the themes of agile will be there with some focus on Devops and Agile UX. Join us for Agile Tour London 2017, dive into hands-on workshops and engaging talks, exchange with fellow agilists and meet some amazing speakers. Check the full program on www.agiletourlondon.co.uk