Can an Organisation Double in Size Annually and Stay or Become Agile at the Same Time?
1. No organisation exists in a cultural void. If you do not actively shape your culture, something will emerge.
2. Resist the urge to hire merely for skills.
3. Your existing agile culture can easily be overwhelmed by the influx of new culture fragments.
4. Don’t incentivize HR to fill open positions as soon as possible.
5. Ruthlessly educate all new hires and remove misfits with a non-agile mindset early in the process.
Tags: Scaling, Agile. Startups