Ever struggled to create a long term Vision for a Product?
During this workshop, we will move away from the analytical, logical side of our brain often used in our industry to the Right Brain Artistic and innovative side. We will do this by working with the three levels of Reality.
• Current state of the product – Consensus Reality
• Re-ignite the Original fire that created the Product – Sentient Essence
• Future Vision, Goals and Objectives – High/Low Dreaming
Using some real examples from the participants we will break into smaller groups and start with some visualisation exercises before moving into the dreaming state looking at what the worst and best case for the future of the product could be and what supports these dreams. After this, we will start drilling down working into the MVP for the high vision before creating the high level epics to support the dream
By the end of this workshop you will have learnt:
• A number of coaching tools you can experiment with in your own Organisation
• The power of dreaming and visualisation when thinking about the future vision of a product
• How to break down a future vision into a tangible MVP and the Epics to support it
The tools we shall present are proven approaches based upon Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC). ORSC is an integrated and robust coaching model based on Relationship Systems Intelligence.
ORSC is the only ICF accredited coaching approach that specialises in coaching groups, teams, systems and the relationships between these.
Tags: Coaching, Product Management, MVP, Agile UX, Lean UX